Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Other related immigration services

Flamingo Corporate Services provides other immigration services to assist the companies and assignees upon request.

• Exchange international driving license to Vietnamese license.
• Obtain the Criminal record for assignee(s) about the time living in Vietnam.
• Obtain the birth certificate(s) for children born in Vietnam.
• Extend the passport validity.
• Legalize / notarize the documents at Embassy / General consulates in Vietnam.
• Legalize / notarize the documents oversea